Monday, December 1, 2014

last week in a nutshell.

Hello! I know I haven't posted a blog in a little while so I am back on it today. The thanksgiving holiday kept me busy and when I wasn't busy I was enjoying my turkey induced comas.:)

Nothing exciting has happened in my life since my last post. However, I had a thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, Black Friday shopping on Friday, and a thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.

I clarified the Black Friday shopping on Friday because it is not just on Friday anymore. Apparently Black Friday shopping is also on Thursday now, weird. Anyways, I finished ALL of my Christmas shopping Friday. ALL OF IT! That has never happened to me before. Then again I have never really had any money before HA.

Something new in my life. Tinder. LOL yes the dating app. I am so not the type to use a dating website or anything like that. However, I had 2 kinda dates last weekend and both went bad, so I thought why not.

So, Tinder is fun. I mean the only way the people know anything about you is if you both "like" each other. Do I think it will actually help me find a man? maybe, maybe not. Right now, it's all I got. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment