Tuesday, November 25, 2014

horrible bosses.

As I mentioned previously, I am working at my first big girl job. This post is to tell you about my terrible, horrible, no good, very bad boss. Okay, that maybe a tad bit of an exaggeration. However, today I am extremely annoyed by her.

If anyone knows me at all they know that I am extremely punctual. I am early to everything. Actually my biggest pet peeve is being late. With that being said, I am normally the first one to work everyday. It is either me or another lady in the office but we are always early.

Today, was not one of those days. I woke up at 7:47 AM. I have to be at work at 8:00 AM. So major fail on my alarm clock. As soon as I wake up I text my boss and the secretary. Like literally the second I woke up, explaining that I will be late because my alarm was faulty. Also, my room is an absolute disaster zone so trying to find something to wear was pretty much impossible. My hair was in the biggest knots of life.

Somehow managed to find an outfit, threw my hair on top of my head, grabbed my makeup bag jetted out the door. Fortunately, I live like a mile or two from my job. Get to my desk at 8:15. To me that was impressive. As soon as I arrive to work I get an email reminding me of when office hours are.

Now, this disturbed me to no end. I am always early and you are going to say something to me the one time I am late. Actually not even say anything, email me. Then, be overly nice to me when you see me face to face. It also may have disturbed me so bad because it is the Tuesday before Thanksgiving break. I already do not want to be here, I want to be on my way home with my family. Then, you are going to rude to me via email. I don't think so.

Needless to say I will be doing ZERO work all day long.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment