Monday, December 22, 2014

ipsy.

So, I have recently became an ipster.  What is ipsy?

Ipsy: Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Take the beauty quiz to help determine what goes in your bag.

So basically, I  pay $10 a month and get 5 or 6 items in a "glam bag" for me to keep. This is my second glam bag to get.

November Glam Bag:      This is pretty much my bag. Everyone gets the same bag for it to come in. Which is awesome you get a new little bag each month because what girl doesn't need tons of little bags. My November bag is currently being used as an earring bag.  So, lets talk about what came in the bag; Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base, Elizabeth Mott you're so FINE Eyeliner, J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint, Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder + Mini Fan Brush, Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray.

Out of all these items my least favorite is the setting powder. Simply because I don't really know what it is used for. The other 4 items I fell in love with. The wonder lip pain its awesome. It works so good and it is a perfect pink color. I ordered more once I used it. I also really loved the eyeliner. It was black and had glitter in it. If anyone knows me they know I love glitter.


December Glam Bag:     This is my December Glam Bag. Once again another perfect little bag. I will probably use this one for things such as brushes and combs since it is so long. In this bag I got Coolway Boost Repair Treatment, Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/ Crease Duet Brush, NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm, Pixi by Petra Fairy Dust, Tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes. 4-in-1 mascara. I just got this bag yesterday. So far I have only tried the Tarte mascara. I was super excited about getting this because I have been wanting to try the brand Tarte. I love the brush and it worked really well. However, I am excited about trying all the other products.

If you haven't joined the Ipsy craze I suggest you do it. Its $10 a month and you get alot of stuff that you get to keep. Also, if you like the products then they give you coupons for those products.

No comments:

Post a Comment