Tuesday, December 9, 2014

fake blonde.



The title makes it seem like I am fake. I am not. I am about the realest person you will ever get. However, my hair color is extremely fake. I am a natural brunette, like medium brown probably. I wouldn't really know though because I have not seen my natural hair color since I was about 12.

I keep my hair heavily highlighted with blonde. In fact, most people think I am a natural blonde. HA fools:)  Sometimes, I think I want to try something different. By sometimes, I mean like maybe twice in my life.

Well, it has come that time again. Tomorrow I am getting my hair done like this:
Okay, so I know this still has blonde in it but it has ALOT more brown then what I normally have. This is the color of my hair normally:

See the difference? 
 So, I am having a mini panic attack because both times when I have tried to change from super blonde I have never liked it.  Also, I am using a semi new hair dresser, this will be her third time doing my hair after switching from my life long hair dresser. Y'all pray for me and her! I'm going to cross my fingers and hope I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment