Tuesday, December 16, 2014

mid 20's crisis?

Everyone has heard of a mid life crisis, normally happens when people are 50ish. Is there such thing as a mid 20's crisis?

I think there is and I think I am there. I feel like my life is boring and I am stuck in a rut and I need something new and interesting.

Here is a list of things that I think would help my crisis:

1. A dog:I have recently fell in love with Labradoodles but I would also gladly take a shih tzu. 

2. A MAN. Heres my newest slogan for what I want in a man: "Age 21-28, I dont discriminate, as long as he is someone my eyes don't hate" Yeah I just came up with that one night but it works.

3.A car: I love my car. so  so much. It is so cute and sporty and fits me. However, its getting older and it may be time to get a new one. I want either a Mazda CX-7 or a Nissan Rogue or any other SUV. 


4. A new job. Now this is the scariest of the whole list. I love my job but I am stuck at my job. There is no room for moving up and I don't make the best salary. However, looking for a new job means  looking for a new place, as in a new city, to live in. terrifying.

So as you can tell I really have no idea what I want or need for that matter.

BTW: update on my hair, I got it done and fell in LOVE. Its is so perfect and turned out just like the picture. btwbtw: I think that's another sign of my mid 20's crisis, changing my hair color.

No comments:

Post a Comment