Wednesday, December 3, 2014

buzzfeed.

Okay, so I have not mentioned this before but I am obsessed with buzzfeed. I look at buzzfeed articles all the time. I also love the quizzes. Me and one of my friends do the quizzes all the time.

I now know what Disney princess I am, where I should get married, what pet I should have, what frozen character I am, what color I am, which Beyonce and Taylor swift song describe my life, and what late night sitcom I am most like. You know, all that vital information one should know about their selves.

They actually have really good articles too though. Another thing about me that I have not mentioned is that I love makeup. This is where the beauty part of "the beauty and the beer" comes in.  I don't go crazy and buy a ton of make up all the time but I love putting make up on people. Most of the time when the girls are getting ready to go out, my sister has a formal event, or anything like that I am asked to their make up. I love it! I have always said I want to get a cosmetology license in make up and do that as a side job.

Last night, I came across this buzzfeed article and I think it is the coolest little article so I wanted to share. It combines my love for buzzfeed and make up. Also, if you have never checked out buzzfeed before, do it! It's a life changer. Enjoy the article!


http://www.buzzfeed.com/augustafalletta/see-100-years-of-makeup-in-less-than-one-minute



No comments:

Post a Comment