Monday, January 5, 2015

2015.

Hello! I'm back and its a new year!! Hello 2015!

My holiday break from work was somewhat chaotic but I loved being out. Today is my first day back and it was extremely hard to get here.

I spent Christmas with my family and it was very low key and chill which was just what I needed. The next 3 days we spent our time re-watching the Harry Potter movies in order. I consider myself HP obsessed, i love it. I have a Pottermore account and was sorted into the Slytherin house.

My new years was very fun. I got to spend it with an old friend and anytime we get together it is a blast.

So here is my "New Year, New Me"
Everyone does it, sets high goals at the beginning of the year that are most likely not accomplished.

However, I want to try to be more positive. I use to be an extremely positive person and I feel like the past 3-4 months I just haven't been. God has been testing me today on my first day back but nevertheless I will not be negative!

The second thing I want to do is ride my bicycle and get some exercise in. I know typical new years resolution. However, I got a super cute bicycle for Christmas and I really want to put some use to it.

So Happy 2015, let's make it the best yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment