Saturday, November 22, 2014

the party never stops.

As I  have mentioned before, this girl loves to party. With that being said I spent Friday night in the city partying. I went to a dance club until it shut down, then went to a country dance bar. I went with a group of five people and two other people met us there. However, if you were at either of these places you would think I went alone.

First, let me mention at this second I just noticed a big glob of cheese on my phone? what....

So, let me back up start the night over for ya'll. I planned to  go out, start getting ready at about 6:30 so of course I start drinking. Since I do love partying I have built up quite the alcohol tolerance. Therefore, I start drinking on a mixed drink pretty early. (sidenote: my drink of choice, right now, is Capt. Morgan and Diet Coke, YUM) I get ready by 7:30. I am looking HAWT. I mean not to toot my own horn but I really was. My outfit was on point and so was the eye makeup. So lets talk about the outfit. I do not own anymore club going outfits. Maybe its because I am slightly overweight and have grown out of those clothes, maybe its because I am a professional and got rid of those clothes. I am not sure why I don't, but I still have that one go to shirt.

Since, I am ready now me and the roomie play beer pong and card games to try to get a hard pregame going. We leave for the city at 10 ish and I am feeling great. Drink all the way up there. BTW we had one guy with our group, the rest were girls, this guy does not drink at all. Woohoo! My new DD for life. Go to this new club, fall in love. They played hip hop, dubstep, techno ish music. I dance my little white ass off. I absolutely love to dance. I did not sit out one song, literally danced every second I was there. Also, danced on the stage multiple times because I am that girl.

After this club closes we got to the country dance bar. Naturally they play country music. I danced every second I was there also. Anything from twerking to two-stepping, I didn't care I was going to dance to it. So, needless to say I had a Blast last night.

The Morning after..

I did not get back until 4:30, which is late when you are asleep by midnight every night. I wake up at 10:00 am. I am dead, craving water, can not move. Finally I get around go get me a Mcchicken from Mcdonalds, my go to hangover food, and large water. That helped a little but as I am walking around the house I notice my body is sore. My knees are aching, my butt hurts, my thighs are tight. I am legit sore everywhere. So I will spend the remainder of my day laying in bed drinking my weight in water, feeling like death.

I do  not think I am too old to go out but maybe I just can't go as hard as I use to which really makes me sad. However, I think I would rather not go as hard then to be this sore again, ouch!

and back to the cheese, no idea where it came from or what else I don't remember from the night. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment