Friday, November 14, 2014

First time for everything.

So, I have decided to write about my daily life. The most random, stupid things happen to me and I think surely this can NOT happen to anyone else. Therefore, I wanted to share and maybe some people can relate to my weird "luck".

I graduated college almost a year ago and now have a "big girl job". I hate it but its awesome. I hate it because I was really good at college, I mean REALLY good. I love it because I now make big girl money. :) Money aside, this has been a hard, weird transition. Most of the time I think its due to me being in my early twenties and Super Single. Also, all of my friends except like one are living their fairy tales out with boyfriends and husbands. Meanwhile I am over here looking for the next party but trying to make it to work by 8. 

That is just an overview of me and I can't wait to share more about the randomness of beauty&beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment