Friday, May 8, 2015

New car, new payments

After all the drama of hitting a pothole, no one could figure out what was wrong with my car. Therefore, I decided it was time for a new, dependable one. The weekend after I broke my car, me and my family drove to a dealership to trade it in. I went there knowing exactly what I wanted.

I get to the dealership, look at what I thought I wanted and decided I think I want to look around. So, I end up getting something that I did not think I wanted at all. I got a 2015 Nissan Rogue.

Sorry it is sideways, can't figure out how to fix it. Oh well, you get the idea. She is beautiful. Her name is Jade. When the sun hits her just right, she has a green tint to her.

I feel like this car brings some life changes. I think this SUV means I am an adult. I have always drove a little sports car of some type. This is like I have got my crap together car. Also, I have always drove an used car and this baby is brand spankin' new. However, it does come with some brand spankin' new, adult sized payments. (mini panic attack set place at dealership) :/

(Warning: Above I talked about how I am an adult, below is not very adult of me. Oh wellz.)

Also, Chanel (new cat talked about in previous post) has joined the social media world. She decided since she is one of the most adorable, sassiest little kitties on the planet she should make an insta. So ya'll follow her @cocochanel_thecat.

As Chanel would say, Keep it Classy Kitties.

No comments:

Post a Comment