Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birthday Shenanigans

This weekend was not only Memorial Day weekend, BUT my Birthday!!! Which is the most important day of the year. I turned 24 years old. I seriously can not believe I am 24. To celebrate, I went to Viva Las Vegas! If you have never been then you need to go. It was seriously the best weekend of my life. I could go into detail about my weekend but that would take forever. So, I will give you a brief summary of the highlights.

The Flight: This was my first time to fly ever. We flew Alligeant because it was cheap. However, it was a fairly small plane. Take off and landing was by far the worst. The way to Vegas there was a lot of turbulence. I was just panicky the whole time. My best advice take some medicine and go to sleep.

The Boys: First, I learned that if you are a girl you should not have to pay for virtually anything while in Vegas.There is tons of men that are willing to buy you drinks and tons of promoters who can get you in places for free. Also, tons of attractive people. So, go to a promoter and get free tickets to a club. At the club, flaunt your stuff and find men to invite you over to their table for free drinks.

The Events: I went to three main events. The first was Club 1 Oak. Khloe Kardashian was hosting at Club 1-Oak the night of my birthday. I love clubs. Khloe was a lot of fun and to say I got to party with her on my birthday, I mean how cool is that. The next was Scott Dissick hosts Bare Pool Lounge. Bare Pool was an adult only pool and Scott was hosting his birthday party there. I actually got to meet Scott and took a couple of pictures of him and Kourtney. The last event I went to was Thunder From Down Under. This was a male entertainment show. It was almost funny it was so cheesy. It was very very similar to the movie Magic Mike.

Vegas: Las Vegas is just a really neat city. Once again, if you have never been then you need to go. All of the lights and cool buildings are such a sight to see. I think you could go there and never gamble or drink and still have a really good time.

So, Thank You Sin City for showing me an awesome Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment