Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cat-called, cat eyes, and actual cats.

This post is inspired mainly because I got a kitten. However, I would like to talk about these other cat things first.

Cat-called.
         I am sure every woman and some men have been cat-called in their life. The definition of cat-call in urban dictionary is;   When a guy gives the whistle or yells at a baby-doll for the purpose of getting attention and in hopes of a future hookup. This is usually done out of the window of a car. Typically a Pontiac Firebird, or Camaro.
          Cat-calling can be very annoying, but if an attractive enough person cat-calls you it can be flattering. I have cat-called men before, especially if there is alcohol involved. When it comes down to it, I think this is somewhat disrespectful. A man or woman should approach the opposite sex to let them know they are attractive instead of yelling it across room. This is not only embarrassing but can be very degrading. Considering that Urban Dictionary says "in hopes for a future hookup" then maybe I am reading to far into because hookups are pretty degrading. Opinions?


Cat eyed.
       When I think  of cat eyes, I naturally think of eyeliner. Everyone loves a good cat eye, especially on a night out. I think I may over use the cat eye but there are very many versions. The most common cat eye technique I use is where the eyelinerr just barely extends past the eye lids to a point. A night out on the town, I will definitely use a more extreme extension and point.


Actual Cats. 
        Those who know me know that I am NOT a cat person. Everyone knows I love dogs, especially little froufrou dogs. However, my sister got a kitten a couple of months ago and I fell in love with her. She is such a diva and thanks she rules the house. I have been really wanting a dog but with my work schedule, I just don't have time or energy that dogs require.
         Even though I fell in love with my sisters cat, I still didn't want one for myself. However, one day my mom found a lady selling long haired domestic kittens for less than $100. This is VERY rare. Long haired domestic cats can't normally be found for under $300. So, my mom talked me into getting it.
        I have had her for 3 days now and I fell completely in LOVE. She is the perfect little kitty and companion. She is white with bright blue eyes. I have now became a cat person, kinda. Only if they are diva, expensive, cute cats LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment